Camp Crystal Kai is a health and wellness stand-up paddleboarding experience at North Carolina’s Crystal Coast. Get ready for an all-inclusive, week-long adventure in one of the Southeast’s premier vacation destinations. Paddleboard through paradise along 85 miles of gorgeous coastline and escape for a week full of fitness, relaxation and fun on the water!
NEXT CAMP CRYSTAL KAI: May 12 – 19
What to become a salty adventure seeker but tight on time? Choose our half week option for just $1399! Dates will be May 12 – May 16
- Personalized fitness, diet and lifestyle coaching
- Free entry to Crystal Kai SUP Cup, a fun, echo paddle out to Rachel Carson Reserve
- One-on-one paddle instruction at request
- Video of your adventures
- Evening seminars about paddling, gear and safety
- Daily yoga
- Experience paddling in a variety of ocean environments
- Swag bag of gifts
This camp is for women who are interested in getting outdoors, exploring different facets of SUP and living a healthy lifestyle. No prior paddle experience is required! All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to challenge yourself through new experiences. Newbie paddlers are welcome.
You can stay up-to-date on our Facebook page!
2018 Camp Video
2017 Camp Video