Camp Crystal Kai is a health and wellness stand-up paddleboarding experience at North Carolina’s Crystal Coast. Get ready for an all-inclusive, week-long adventure in one of the Southeast’s premier vacation destinations. Paddleboard through paradise along 85 miles of gorgeous coastline and escape for a week full of fitness, relaxation and fun on the water!
NEXT CAMP CRYSTAL KAI: May 2019
More details for the 2019 camp will be available soon.
You can also keep up-to-date on our Facebook page!
Camp Crystal Kai includes:
- Personalized fitness, diet and lifestyle coaching
- Free entry to Crystal Kai SUP Cup & coaching for newbie racers during the race
- One-on-one paddle instruction at request
- Video of your adventures
- Evening seminars about paddling, gear and safety
- Daily yoga
- Experience paddling in a variety of ocean environments
- Swag bag of gifts (valued at ~$500)
This camp is for women who are interested in getting outdoors, exploring different facets of SUP and living a healthy lifestyle. No prior paddle experience is required! All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to challenge yourself through new experiences. Newbie paddlers are welcome.